Well, dear friends Hi,Based on the articles I wrote earlier on the site as well as the comments of respected users, I decided to prepare a relatively short and functional About SEO (Search Engine Optimization), article on the site for your loved ones.
Here are 18 useful and effective SEO tips:
1. Focus each page on one keyword phrase. Don’t try to optimize a page for multiple keywords.
2. SEO is not an urgent issue and you will not achieve a single result. The Internet search horizon changes daily, so you are expected to work on your pages every day.
3. Identify influential authors and bloggers’ web pages and get them to link to your pages, images, videos and content.
4. Optimize the text inside your site feed as well as your posted content. Use descriptive text rich in keywords in the description and title.
5. Use captions and use keywords in this description.
6. Look carefully at the text around the images. Images are also ranked based on the surrounding text. So the more text around them, the better the chances of your images showing up in the initial results.
7. There are two ways to avoid seeing personal results in Google search: a) Sign out of your Google Account. B) Add & pws = 0 to the end of the search results URL.
8. Backlinks from a site with a high pagerank are golden points. The above pagerank indicates more confidence. So return links will be much more bulky.
9. Learn Social Marketing. This is a part of SEO. The more you know about things like Digg, Yelp, Facebook and more, you will find more in the search path.
10. Create a video sitemap and list it in your Google Webmaster Central account to increase your chances of being found by search engine crawlers.
11. Videos shown in search results are not just from YouTube. Try recording your videos on other services such as AOL, Metacafe, MSN and Yahoo.
12. Surround your videos as well as keyword-rich text images. Search engines use these texts to determine the usefulness of videos for searches.
13. Use the words “picture” and “picture” in the description and alt attributes of your images. Many search terms for images are used alongside one of these two terms.
14. If your images are related to an object or an item with a specific color, indicate in the description and alt attributes of your images the desired color.
15. Enable Enhanced image search in your Google Webmaster Account. Images are a big part of search results, so letting go of Google to find your images can boost your optimization in this case as well.
16. Place your images, videos, news and social content on your site relative to the topic of your pages. That was when SEO was about just a few links and more.
17. When purchasing or exchanging links, check the URL of the page you want to know where your link is located. Chache: search for the URL (enter the address you want instead of the URL). The best option is the one with a more recent date. If this date was for a month or more, then that page is no longer worth it.
18. If you have pages that are very similar (and you are concerned about search engine copying) and want to make sure that the page you are looking for is among the results, include a more relevant URL in your site map.